Man-Portable Military Communication Systems Market Growth Set to Surge Significantly During 2020 – 2032 |
Portable Military Communication Systems Market by Communication Type, Platforms, Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030.
NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, September 29, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — The portable communication system is a compact and powerful amplification system used in field and defense communications. It is used for secure voice and data applications with anti-jamming features and can reduce noise produced by vehicles, sirens, military tanks and crowds to send a clear message. The life cycle of a portable communication system is approximately 10 years, and software and hardware upgrades occur mid-life of systems that are interdependent on each other’s life cycle. The future of portable communications systems is predicted to be software-defined radios and very small aperture terminals (VSATs).
The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent travel restrictions and lockdowns have caused disruptions in the supply chains of various market participants. However, in the second half of the year, players adjusted their operations in response to the pandemic, resulting in a mitigation of the impact of the pandemic on the market. According to SIPRI, global military spending increased by 2.6% in 2020 despite a decline in global GDP. While this is an encouraging factor for the market, defense spending may soon decline due to the global economic downturn caused by the pandemic. This is anticipated to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13835
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬
• Increasing demand for soldier-level information required by command and control (C2) systems, defense modernization programs, and increasing demand for satellite communication are driving the market growth.
• Declining defense budgets are expected to hamper market growth
• Increasing focus on reducing the burden on soldiers, innovative low power, lightweight portable military communication system is expected to emerge as a market investment opportunity.
The military is increasingly using satellite communication because of the low latency and high transmission speed of this mode of communication. There is an increased focus on satellite-based cellular networks in battlefield communications to provide secure and faster communications for mobile forces. Several companies are focusing on developing satellite communications (SATCOM) systems that will provide the armed forces with secure communications capabilities while on the move. For example, in November 2020, Elbit Systems, an Israeli defense company, introduced the E LynX-Sat system, a portable tactical satellite communication (SATCOM) system that includes a mobile terminal weighing less than 1 kg that connects to Elbit Systems’ E-LynXTM software defined radio (SDR) solution to enable communications. Similarly, Saankhya Labs, an indigenous Indian player that designs and develops a wide range of secure and reliable communication systems for the Indian Army, has designed and developed several satellite communication systems in collaboration with ISRO, such as SAMRAT, a two-way S-Band Satellite Mobile Radio Terminal (Satphone), NAVRAKSHA, a portable, two-way satellite communication terminal and TARANG, a multi-channel, multi-standard pulse demodulator system. There are several armed forces looking for next-generation communication technologies, such systems are expected to be widely deployed during the forecast period. For example, General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) announced in December 2019 that it had been awarded a $731.8 million firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to support the ground-based Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) for forces of the USA. MUOS is a next-generation satellite communications system that provides secure voice and data communications for the mobile warfighter, with data rates comparable to civilian cellphones. Such developments are expected to drive the growth of the satellite segment during the forecast period.
• This study presents the analytical description of portable military communication systems market along with current trends and future forecasts to identify upcoming investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges in the Portable Military Communication Systems market.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the Portable Military Communication Systems market.
• The report provides a detailed analysis of the Portable Military Communication Systems market based on the intensity of the competition and the competition that will shape up in the coming years.
𝐐𝐮𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐨
• Who are the leading market players in Portable Military Communication Systems Market?
• What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
• What are the current trends that would affect the market in the next few years?
• What are the drivers, restraints and opportunities in the Portable Military Communication Systems market?
• What are the future forecasts that would help in taking further strategic steps?
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬
• Harris Corporation
• Elbit Systems
• Ultra Electronics
• Thales Group
• General Dynamics Company
• Aselsan Corporation
• BAE Systems
• Rockwell Collins Company
• Codan Limited
• ITT Corporation