NI Unlocks the Power of Test D
NI (NASDAQ: NATI) today announced its latest improvements in products designed to fuel innovation throughout the manufacturing process, from testing and validation to research and development and design. NI introduced these product enhancements to NI Connect, a virtual experience dedicated to exploring how testing and data analysis will shape the latest innovations in the world and provide engineers with the information they need to make the next big breakthrough.
This press release includes multimedia. See the full edition here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210727005325/bg/
The NI software approach creates a more complete chain of enterprise data and information, collects and connects data that accelerates digital transformation, allowing customers to optimize every step of the product lifecycle (Graphics: Business Wire)
Today’s rapid pace of technological progress requires increasingly complex products and more efficient product development. Using a software approach, organizations can unlock the value of test data to not only keep up with that pace, but also to arrive faster, smarter, and with the right information to make informed engineering decisions.
The NI software approach creates a more complete chain of enterprise data and information, collects and connects data that accelerates digital transformation, allowing customers to optimize every step of the product lifecycle.
“A digital data thread in every phase of a product’s lifecycle provides powerful information to improve product performance,” said NI CEO Eric Starkloff. “At NI, our software-related approach unlocks the power of the test, from early research to the production floor and beyond. We continue to aggressively invest in technology to make this compelling vision a reality. ”
As part of NI Connect, NI has shared the latest product and innovation updates designed to help engineers and businesses save time, reduce costs, get data information to help them innovate, and ultimately reach the market faster. Product progress includes:
- Optimized SystemLink% 26trade% 3B Software interface to increase efficiency – By linking test systems and test data to enterprise results, SystemLink software significantly accelerates each phase of the product life cycle. With a unified view of test operations in project validation and production environments, SystemLink manages and simplifies test planning, resource utilization, health, and system maintenance. The latest software enhancements include new user interface customization options, simplified product navigation and enhanced asset monitoring capabilities. The result is faster test analysis, more efficient use of assets, and reduced test cost.
- New LabVIEW + 2021 to improve interoperability with Python and MathWorks MATLAB® software -Open source software is becoming increasingly important as systems become more diverse and complex. LabVIEW’s 2021 NI version, the leading software platform for building test and measurement systems, includes improved interoperability with Python and MathWorks MATLAB® software, improved Git version control support, and usability improvements. These updates make it easier for engineers to connect different systems and hardware to accelerate innovation, especially in design and validation environments.
- New PXI Hardware solution for activating software-related workflow in a smaller, cost-effective package -Like open source software, modular hardware is also becoming increasingly important for flexible connection to existing systems and workflows. PXI hardware offers openness, software options, modularity and I / O coverage for customers who want to develop adaptive and scalable systems. NI’s first 2-slot PXI chassis provides these benefits in a smaller, more cost-effective package. Modular hardware such as PXI allows a software-related workflow to achieve better results.
NI has also announced new products to enable the rapidly evolving technology behind ADAS and wireless:
- NI Collaborates with Seagate® to Provide First-Class Vehicle Storage and Data Transfer – The next generation of autonomous vehicles requires more real road data than ever before, which makes efficient data storage extremely important. NI and Seagate Technology Holdings, a world leader in storage infrastructure solutions, have announced new collaborations to improve storage services, including the first of its kind advanced + driver assistance systems +% 28ADAS% 29 + record + offer. This in-vehicle data storage as a service (STaaS) is powered by Seagate% 27s + Lyve + Mobile + edge + storage + and + data + transfer + service% 2C enables original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and suppliers to upgrade their storage strategy from self-managed to STaaS, resulting in cost reductions and efficient storage.
- NI + Ettus + USRP + X410 Software-defined radio platform to accelerate wireless innovation – The next generation of wireless technologies, 5G and 6G, are ready to change the way people and systems connect, making the insights of test data much more important. As wireless technologies become more sophisticated, sophisticated tools are needed to support research and prototyping. The new NI Ettus USRP X410 software radio platform is high-performance and fully open source, allowing engineers to achieve faster prototyping time and accelerate wireless innovation
To learn more about the latest trends in testing and data analysis and to hear more about the latest product developments from NI, attend or watch NI + Connect on demand.
At NI, we bring people, ideas and technology together so that thinkers and creative solvers can tackle humanity’s greatest challenges. From data and automation to research and validation, we provide specially designed software-related systems engineers and enterprises to engineer Ambitiously ™ every day.
National Instruments, NI, ni.com, Engineer Ambitiously, LabVIEW and SystemLink are trademarks of National Instruments Corporation. Other listed product and company names are trademarks or tradenames of their respective companies.
MATLAB® is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.
See the original version of businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210727005325/bg/